I’ve been working like crazy to add more features to the MFC Assistant. It’s ready for another round of testing! I need testers in both Google Chrome and in Mozilla Firefox.
What features needs to be tested?
- Chat (Model Web and Member Web)
- Send Message Public Mode on and off (Model Web and Member Web)
- Fake Tip (Model Web and Member Web)
- Tip Capture (Model Web and Member Web)
- Tip War (Model Web and Member Web)
- Token Keno (Model Web and Member Web)
- Saved Messages – Add/Sort/Delete/Single Post/Timed/Carousel (Model Web and Member Web)
The testing should take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes from start to finish and your feedback during the tests will be instrumental in making this extension better for the masses!
If you’d like to participate in testing, I can be reached on twitter @Moros1138. When you do contact me regarding testing please have the following information ready:
- What browser are you going to test? (Chrome or Firefox)
- What day and time are you free to meet with me to conduct the test?
- What timezone are you in? (So there’s no scheduling mishaps)
Thank you all in advance for your help making the MFC Assistant even better!